We have so many travel healthcare professional pay packages in California on Wanderly right now. We thought we would take a moment to stop the influx and share why you should never want to come here.
- The food is too fresh
2. There are only 840 miles of coastline and beaches
3. It is always sunny out
4. There are too many In-n-Out Burger joints around
5. Taco Tuesday must happen every Tuesday
6.. The desert, a snowy mountain, and the beach shouldn’t be close enough to each other to visit all three in one day
7. Celebrities are running around everywhere recklessly
8. It is worrisome to drive around so many nice cars
9. You must root for too many sports teams
10. People invite you to wineries and breweries all the time
11. You have to be careful not to get lost in the 9 national forests
12. There are too many happy kids at Disneyland
13. There are so many Ubers and Lyfts around that you can’t even finish your drink before they arrive
14. The ocean is too cold
15. The Pinkberry isn’t calorie free
16. There’s weird stuff everywhere
17. There are dogs all over the place
18. People are too active and outdoorsy
See, don’t move to California. It is awful! But if you still want to, and you’re a travel healthcare professional, visit wanderly.us for to find your perfect fully-detailed pay package.
Stay connected with us! Join our Facebook group for Travel Healthcare Professionals here.