Total # of hours:
BCLS (Basic Cardiac Life Support)
- Census of 180
- Case load 20
- EMR: Home Care Home Base
- Typical procedures performed: all typical HH clinical skills- case management, comprehensive system assessments, wound care, infusion care
- Skilled Home Care experience with case management experience
- Electronic EMR “Homecare Homebase” experience
- Home Care Home Base experience preferred
- Clinical competence in hi tech skills- all types of home infusions preferred
- wound care experience preferred
- BLS is required for these units
- Rotating Weekends
- Rotating On Call
- Mileage expense would be paid at $.54 a mile
A full-service 557-bed non-profit Catholic hospital, operating in the spirit of the Sisters of Mercy and a part of Trinity Health. As a part of Trinity Health, with 89,000 colleagues and more than 20,000 physicians / clinicians, we are united to serve our communities and advance our mission: “to serve in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming, healing presence within our communities” and our vision “to be the trusted health partner for life.” We are the first hospital in Broward County to be designated as a Magnet Hospital by the ANCC, which recognizes our compassionate and skilled nursing care.
Elitecare Medical Staffing is one of the valley's premier nurse registry companies providing professional nursing personnel to hospitals and other medical/healthcare facilities. Elitecare is committed to providing the highest quality service to it's clients, as well as a pleasant and supportive work environment for it's staff.
We provide pre-screened, qualified, trained and licensed temporary nursing personnel to hospitals, clinics, and other medical/healthcare providers. Services can also be made available to log term extended care facilities, occupational/industrial healthcare, private duty, and home health clients.